Macaroni the first Gen2 cats

Saturday, June 7, 2008 |

As requested from my little brother, here's some story about a cat named Macaroni.

 

Based on the post titles, I assume you where asking yourself why Macaroni is the Gen2 cats?What is Gen2 from my point of view?Thinking

So here's the answer.Before 2005,my family live in a small wood house.

Then in early 2005,we transferred to a double-storey bungalow.

So the cats that we keep before 2005 in consider Gen1 and starting from 2005 is consider as Gen2.Sound complicated is it?Tongue

 

Ok lets continue with Macaroni background.

In 2005,my uncle that live in Perak brought  Macaroni to our house.

He adopt Macaroni after macaroni's siblings was died poisoned by unresponsibble human Angry

Oh forgot to tell that Macaroni's gender is female.

During her era,she was a very intelligent cat.She pee at toilet,can cross road by turning left and right (like human lol Surprise) and very skilled in stealing foods(my mum always angry Tongue).

She also very caring about her child.

But unfortunately because of her naughty,my mum ask my uncle to adopt the core to someone else Sad

 

Macaroni have two child named Mat Oren and Si Putih.

I dont quite like Si Putih but Mat Oren is my most faveret cats until now.Cool

Thats all for tonight..I will continue later with story about Mat Oren life..

 

Mat Oren

 

Mat oren

 

Si Putih

 

P9050329

0 comments: